TEACHER AND PARENT EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
ENROLL YOUR CHILD TODAY
Admission Procedure in play school
Effective teacher learning and professional development is important for student’s achievement.
Teacher learning is a continuous process that promote teachers’ teaching skills, master new
Kothari Group of Schools and Kothari Starz are launching specially designed and conceptualized program for Teachers and Parents. This is a program which will help both Pre- Primary Teachers and Young Parents to learn more about early child education.
1. Empowering the educators and parents with modern techniques and upgraded skills necessary for early childhood education.
2. Enhancing their skills by imparting knowledge from best facilitators.
3. Elevating the status of the educators in Indian society.
Aim of conducting these workshops is to train (budding teachers/ teachers/young parents) and empowering them to deliver as per the needs of the modern education system.
1. Each module has 10 training Sessions.
2. Each training session will be of 2 hrs. each which will be conducted on every Saturday and Sunday.
3. Trainees can either opt for the whole module or can choose any 4 training sessions as per their requirement.
4. Each workshop is meticulously planned and it will help the trainees to gain knowledge.
5. We have different levels of the training which will upgrade with each level.
6. The platform for training will be ONLINE.
7. E- Certificates will be provided to all the trainees after fifteen days of the completion of training.
FEES FOR THE PROGRAM(Applicant can choose from below 3 options)
|No. of Workshop||Total Sessions||Fees|
|10 days workshop||10||Rs. 4000|
|5 day workshop||5||Rs. 2000|
|1 day workshop||1||Rs.400|
SCHEDULE FOR MODULE 1
|DATE||DAY||TOPIC||TEACHER||TIME - 2hrs|
|01.08.2020||Saturday||Developmental appropriate curriculum and policies||Dr Reeta Sonawat||4pm - 6pm|
|02.08.2020||Sunday||Planning Program & Curriculum Objectives||Dr Kamini Rege||4pm - 6pm|
|08.08.2020||Saturday||Paediatric Guideline||Dr Barkha Chawla||4pm - 6pm|
|09.08.2020||Sunday||Partnering with Parents||Dr Kamini Rege||4pm - 6pm|
|16.08.2020||Sunday||Language Activities||Disha Ganatra||4pm - 6pm|
|23.08.2020||Sunday||Biblo therapy||Mrs Rhonda Divecha||4pm - 6pm|
|29.08.2020||Saturday||Music & Movement||Dr Kamini Rege||4pm - 6pm|
|30.08.2020||Sunday||Readiness Activities||Dr Reeta Sonawat||4pm - 6pm|
|05.09.2020||Saturday||Grooming Teachers||Dr Ritu Madhan||4pm - 6pm|
|06.09.2020||Sunday||Handling Exceptionalities||Ms Payal Maheshwari||4pm - 6pm|
INHOUSE ADVISORY MEMBERS
1. Mr.GS. MADHAV RAO – Chief Academic Advisor, Synergy School Systems, Central Institute of Education, Delhi, Academic Director Kothari Group of Schools. He was the Executive Principal for GEMS. Has 45yrs of experience in the field of education.
2. Ms. Pradnya Gokhale - Principal Academic Head, Educational Initiatives and British Council School Ambassador. She is an Electronics Engineer and has a master’s degree in Education. Has 25 years of experience in the field of education.
3. Ms. Surbhi Saxena - Executive Director Kothari Starz, Member Early Childhood Association, Diploma in Early Child and Care Education, Masters in Business Administration,16 years of experience in the field of Education.
4. Ms. Namratra Johar - Head of Playschool Kothari Starz Mumbai, Member of Rotary, Member of Early Childhood Association, M.A.English, B.Ed., Masters in Software Technology, Pursuing P.HD, 20 years of experience in the field of Education
All the workshops will be conducted by professional lecturers, members of ECA and educationists that have more exemplary experience in the field of child education and development.
1. Dr. Reeta Sonawat is a Director at Ampersand Group, Executive Director of ECA and APER, EduSpark, Mumbai, specialized in Early Childhood Education. She is a National Award winner for training.
2. Dr.Kamini Prakash Rege (Ph.D) holds the position of an Assistant Professor, Department of Human Development, College of Home Science Nirmal Niketa, Mumbai. She is also a Founder Member and Treasurer in ECA and APER - India.
3. Dr. Ritu Madhan is an Assistant Professor, College of Home Science Nirmal Niketa, Mumbai.
4. Ms. Payal Maheshwari (M.Phil) is an Associate Professor, College of Home Science Nirmal Niketa, Mumbai.
5. Dr. Barkha Chawla DCH, DNB (PEDIATRICS)
6. Ms.Disha Varma (M.Sc.) Human Development and Counselling Psychology
7. Ms. Rhonda Divecha is an Assistant Professor, College of Home Science Nirmal Niketa, Mumbai.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Interested Trainees will have to fill up the form and can register themselves for the Program.
Google Link for registration - https://forms.gle/1gRDNg93ykNa3tQv5
2. Trainees can pay online for the Module or for selected sessions
3. Full assistance will be provided to the trainees from the Registrar of the program.
4. For Program related query call at +91 98994 09221 / 89283 80613
5. For any payment related query please call at +91 870-0178273
6. You can also mail us at [email protected]