Highly Activity programmes For Kids
Activity programmes For Kids
1. Mother-ToddlerAge Group : 6mths to 1.3yrs Duration: 2 hrs (3 days a week)
- The child is going through an explosion of growth and development at this stage
- ‘Togetherness’ makes the child take his first step out into the world under the care of his mother
- The mother comes along and participates in all that the child is going to do in the new environment and helps him to step into the new world under the umbrella of security and comfort
- Here the Mother and child will come together, play, eat, build blocks, learn new sounds and enjoy new stories with curiosity and enthusiasm. The mother would view the world as a child and the child would learn to adapt to the adult’s world.
- Enhancing the bonding. The nurture would be aware and fruitful. The revelation of the child’s personality is unbound and the bliss of the mother is glorified in ‘Our Joyful space’.
2. DawnAge Group : 1.3yrs to 2.3yrs Duration: 4 hrs (5 days a week)
This level is suitable for children in the age group between 1.3yrs to 2.3 years. At this level, the children are introduced to a more structured day with stimulating activities, group interactions etc. Children at this age start developing independence and learn through their senses.
The curriculum and activities have been designed to help the child build social, emotional, language, cognitive and physical skills. Besides, the child is encouraged to learn, grow and discover as per his developmental milestone.
3. Pre Kindergarten ProgrammeAge Group : 1.3yrs to 2.3yrs Duration: 4 hrs (5 days a week)
- Kothari Starz is an activity based early childhood care and development programme
- Our prime objective is to help unlock child potential and lay the right foundation for healthy growth and development
- Use of collaborative Parent- Teacher-Child engagement & interactive programmes
- A well designed programme for social, emotional, cognitive, sensory and physical development of children
- Unique Methodology of child support based on multi-sensory stimulation through visual, auditory and kinesthetic programmes
- Limited class strength to ensure optimum teacher-child ratio for focused learning and personal attention
- Child friendly environment with emphasis on creativity, imagination, self-exploration and enhancement of self-esteem so as to ensure that children grow up with perspective rather than problems
- Activity and theme based curriculum encompassing dramatic play, circle time, art, music, storytelling and creative medium
4. Day Care CentreAge Group: 3yrs - 10 years Duration: 12noon to 6:00 pm
Flexi Hours for working parents: 6/5/3 days a week
A day care centre provides a solution for a busy parent who works or simply needs a qualified professional to watch his kids for a few hours out of the day as he handles other duties.
This Day long Care with lots of activities and good care i.e. an extended Home