Top play school in Delhi NCR
- There are 2 ways in which you can initiate the preschool admission procedure in Kothari Starz.
- You can fill the online Enquiry Form with your basic information, our Counselor will contact you.
- You can come for a Center visit and can fill the Pre- application form.
- The next step is a Center walkthrough and discussions with our Admission Counselor related to the facilities and Curriculum. These discussions will cover topics pertaining to curriculum and methodology, the standards of health, hygiene and security. Parents are free to raise any other issues that they wish to discuss.
- After the parents are satisfied with the infrastructure, the curriculum and methodology, the teaching and day care quality and the overall school standards, admission counselor then will guide about the fee structure and other formalities. Prior to that parent can fill the form and can make payment.
- For full day care and schooling, a settlement period of 3 days is part of the preschool admission process. Parents are expected to spend time during the first 3 days of the settlement process when the child adapts to the new schooling environment.
- Admission is on first come first basis since we limit our batch size per class room to 20-25 students.
- All admission forms have to be completed before the child starts attending the Preschool.
- After the confirmation of admission into the Preschool, a parent has to submit 5 passport sized photographs, 2 passport sized photographs of both Parents along with a photocopy of the birth certificate, Address proof, Medical certificate certified by medical Practitioner, copy of vaccination card.
- It is mandatory for the parent to fill up all the fields of the admission form of the child as it forms a very important part of the Preschool records.
|PROGRAM||MINIMUM AGE CRITERIA||No. of hours||No. of Days|
|Mother Toddler||6 mths-1.3yr||2 hrs||3 days a wk|
|Play Group||1.3 yr-2 yr||4 hrs||5 days a wk|
|Pre K||2 yr-3 yr||4 hrs||5 days a wk|
|Day care||2yrs-10yrs||Flexi hrs||5 days a wk|
ENROLL YOUR CHILD TODAY
Give your child the exposure and opportunities to explore, learn and discover his childhood.